The Unimage LLC team (hereinafter referred to as "Unimage", "company", "we") is grateful to you for visiting our site.
Unimage is responsible for respecting the confidentiality rights of each visitor of our website and takes measures to protect any information that you provide to us.
In order to provide our services properly, namely to maintain quick feedback for customers and partners, we may need to provide users with certain personal contact information, so we would like to explain the procedure and methods of processing the data provided to us.
Unimage is a company incorporated and registered under the laws of Ukraine, we store data in accordance with the terms of the current legislation of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "Protection of Personal Data" No. 2297-VI.
At the same time, it is extremely important for us to comply not only with Ukrainian legislation, but also with established international standards, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), so as not to violate the rights of citizens of other countries - users of our site.
— information related to you as a person, as well as information that allows to identify you directly or together with additional information.
Personal contact information
— includes any information that you provide to us which allow us to contact you, such as: your name, name of the company you work for, email address or phone number.
Unimage does not consciously and without parental consent collect Personal Data from children under 18 years. If we find that we inadvertently received the Personal Data of a child under the age of 18, we will immediately remove the Personal Data of this child from our records.
Personal Data Owner
The owner of personal data on this website is Unimage Limited Liability Company, address of registration is: 04053, Kyiv, Lvivska plosha, bud. 4A, office 8.
We inform you that Unimage does not transfer your data to other countries.
Information we collect about you.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining quick feedback, using the telephone and / or email address provided by you, as well as sending messages, announcements, and requests regarding the use of our services and our website.
- Providing technical support in case of any problems arising while using our website or in case you cannot contact us using contact information.
- For marketing and advertising purposes, by sending you direct marketing notifications regarding products and services provided by our company that are identical or similar to what you previously requested by using our website. You can block such notifications and that will not lead to any consequences for you (except that you will not be able to receive further marketing notifications from us) by canceling such notifications by the link indicated at the bottom of all such notifications.
- In order to understand the website visits statistics, traffic and for general understanding of the geographical position of our users, we may collect non-personalized information. This means that such information cannot be used for personal identification. Such information can be collected using third-party analytical tools such as Google Analytics, The Facebook pixel.
Moreover, the website can store personal data necessary for the provision of our services, compliance of contracts with users. At the same time, please note that consent to the processing of data is not required in the event that such processing is necessary to provide the requested services and to fulfill the agreements to which you are a party, or to take actions necessary before signing the agreement.
When you visit this website, cookies or other tracking tools can also be used through third-party services. A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's harddrive. Cookies cannot harm your computer. You can configure your browser to be notified when cookies are received. This will allow you to decide whether to save them or not. You can also delete already recorded cookies. If you want to restrict or block cookies that are sent to your computer, you can do this in your browser settings. You can also go to
(external link), which contains information on how to perform this operation in most Internet browsers.
Additional information on data collection and processing.
User data may be used by Unimage for legal purposes, for example, in litigation or other stages of dispute resolution. Unimage may disclose your information to third parties if required by law or at the request of government authorities in cases involving the investigation of fraud, violation of intellectual property rights or other illegal actions that may result in liability for you or Unimage.
Unimage may also disclose your information to third parties in the event that there is a reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to prevent possible damage and loss to the rights of Unimage, as well as property of the company, its commercial operations, users of its services, as well as to prevent damage, which may be caused to others in the event that Unimage has reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the company, to combat fraud or to comply with the judicial procedure, the enforcement of a court decision in a court case in which Unimage is a party to the process.
Personal Data Security
All Personal Data collected and processed through the Website will be stored and processed in a way to minimize the risk of destruction, loss (including accidental loss), unauthorized access / use or incompatible use for the original purpose of collecting data.
Retention period for Data
Personal data obtained by us for the proper provision of services will be stored by Unimage strictly for the period that is considered necessary to achieve these goals.
Personal data processed for marketing and advertising purposes will be stored by Unimage from the moment you provide your consent until you object to their processing.
Personal data that is processed for the purpose specified in the "Additional Information on Data Collection and Processing" section will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by legal obligations.
Your rights regarding personal data
You, as the data subject, are entitled at any time to use the following rights:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data processed by us;
- update, modify and / or correct Personal Data in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness;
- delete your Personal Data if you consider that the processing is unnecessary or illegal;
- unsubscribe from advertising at any time.
For any information regarding Personal Data, you can contact us using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us: +38 (050) 3138857.